- Mary Queen of Scots was the first woman to play golf.
- The modern game of conkers is believed to have evolved from an earlier version played with snail shells and was first recorded in 1848.
- The average oak tree sheds 700,000 leaves each autumn.
- In the next 40 years we will need to produce as much food as we have in the lsat 8,000 years.
- Half the world’s population has seen at least one James Bond movie.
- Pueblo Indian women could divorce their husband simply by leaving his moccasins on the doorstep.